9 signs that your marriage no longer has a solution
Sometimes it is difficult to recognize when a marriage no longer has a solution . Sometimes the signs are there but we don't want to see them, sometimes the signs are a little harder to see. Sometimes marriage is possible. It is not easy to end a dream of both that represented happiness and that was supposed to last a lifetime.
However, there are times when it is better to accept reality, no matter how harsh it may be, and follow different paths. This is the healthiest solution in hundreds of cases. However, you have to know very well when a marriage no longer has a solution , since they go through crises and bad times that are normal.
Therefore, to help you, we have brought you 9 signs that will help you see that your marriage no longer has a solution.
Signs that your marriage no longer has a solution
A marriage no longer has a solution if:
- There is abuse or violence, whether physical, verbal or psychological.
- You see yourself as the victim of a toxic relationship: your partner belittles you, verbally abuses you, has no empathy with you, constantly criticizes you to make you feel bad and has no consideration for what you do.
- Lies and deception are used to justify behaviors and build the relationship.
- If your partner has any type of addiction to alcohol, drugs, gambling or any other type of behavior. It is not a sign per se that the marriage has no solution, but if you do not seek professional help and / or your partner is not willing to receive it, this can affect the relationship sooner or later.
- Each loses respect for the other.
- You idealize a life without a partner and every time you imagine yourself being alone or with another person, it gives you satisfaction.
- Fight constantly and a pitched battle can break out over any trifle.
- Your partner blames you for everything or you blame her for everything.
- Interest in physical contact has been lost; they no longer have sex, there is no caress, kiss or hug.
Wondering how to tell my partner that I am pregnant is an exciting, satisfying and nerve-wracking moment, because we will be parents soon
It is advisable to continue having contact with the former partner as long as there are children involved, family businesses, projects, lawsuits and debts.
Identifying how emotional dependence affects the couple relationship allows us to alert ourselves that we have to get to know the person before they become a couple
The signs that your partner is psychologically abusing you will allow you to identify any person who tries to make you fall in love, because you will know with what intention they will approach
One of the ways to know that we are ready to get married is that both know that they are in love with each other, love is important to take the step
Some say that it is not possible to forgive an infidelity, due to the pain generated by having been cheated on, so it is better for them to end the relationship