Questionnaire to know if you should get back with your ex
If you are here, it is because lately you have thought about getting back together with your ex, however you have not been able to make a decision, for whatever reason. And we understand you, getting back with an ex is not an easy decision to make. Sometimes the reasons that we believe are valid, it turns out that it is actually a cover that hides other not so valid reasons; such as low self-esteem or emotional dependence, among others.
To make things a little easier for you, and so that you can make a good decision for yourself, we have designed this small questionnaire that will help you know if you should get back together with your ex…. Or maybe not. We'll see.
Answer these questions to know if you should get back with your ex
- Doesn't he stop calling or writing you; in fact, has contact increased since they ended? No, it can be a sign of emotional dependency.
- Has it been a prudent time that you have not maintained contact? If it can be. By not writing, or calling, or seeing each other so much, or at all, it can help you to know if you really still love him or if yours was history.
- Isn't it the first time they break up? No, it is time to break that cycle once and for all. If it's the third, fourth, or twentieth time they've finished and come back, it's time to close this chapter.
- Can't you be alone? No, it is definitely not the best reason to want to get back together with your ex. Learn to overcome the fear of being alone. This can be a time to be with you, get to know you, and grow as a person.
- Did they end because you went to work or live in another city or country and now you have returned? Yes, definitely.
- Do your friends or your parents advise you? If your friends tell you, maybe you should consider it. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. On the other hand, if your parents do, then the answer is no. It is likely that they do not have all the details of the relationship and the breakup, and in their head they still see your ex partner, as the perfect person for you.
- Was there jealousy in the relationship? No. No matter who the jealousy came from.
- Did they end up for infidelity? It is a definite and resounding no.
How to tell my partner that I am pregnant?
Wondering how to tell my partner that I am pregnant is an exciting, satisfying and nerve-wracking moment, because we will be parents soon
Is it advisable to continue having contact with the ex-partner?
It is advisable to continue having contact with the former partner as long as there are children involved, family businesses, projects, lawsuits and debts.
How does emotional dependence affect the couple's relationship?
Identifying how emotional dependence affects the couple relationship allows us to alert ourselves that we have to get to know the person before they become a couple
Signs that your partner is psychologically abusing you
The signs that your partner is psychologically abusing you will allow you to identify any person who tries to make you fall in love, because you will know with what intention they will approach
How do we know that we are ready to get married?
One of the ways to know that we are ready to get married is that both know that they are in love with each other, love is important to take the step
Is it possible to forgive an infidelity?
Some say that it is not possible to forgive an infidelity, due to the pain generated by having been cheated on, so it is better for them to end the relationship