Questionnaire to know if you should get back with your ex
If you are here, it is because lately you have thought about getting back together with your ex, however you have not been able to make a decision, for whatever reason. And we understand you, getting back with an ex is not an easy decision to make. Sometimes the reasons that we believe are valid, it turns out that it is actually a cover that hides other not so valid reasons; such as low self-esteem or emotional dependence, among others.
To make things a little easier for you, and so that you can make a good decision for yourself, we have designed this small questionnaire that will help you know if you should get back together with your ex…. Or maybe not. We'll see.
Answer these questions to know if you should get back with your ex
- Doesn't he stop calling or writing you; in fact, has contact increased since they ended? No, it can be a sign of emotional dependency.
- Has it been a prudent time that you have not maintained contact? If it can be. By not writing, or calling, or seeing each other so much, or at all, it can help you to know if you really still love him or if yours was history.
- Isn't it the first time they break up? No, it is time to break that cycle once and for all. If it's the third, fourth, or twentieth time they've finished and come back, it's time to close this chapter.
- Can't you be alone? No, it is definitely not the best reason to want to get back together with your ex. Learn to overcome the fear of being alone. This can be a time to be with you, get to know you, and grow as a person.
- Did they end because you went to work or live in another city or country and now you have returned? Yes, definitely.
- Do your friends or your parents advise you? If your friends tell you, maybe you should consider it. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. On the other hand, if your parents do, then the answer is no. It is likely that they do not have all the details of the relationship and the breakup, and in their head they still see your ex partner, as the perfect person for you.
- Was there jealousy in the relationship? No. No matter who the jealousy came from.
- Did they end up for infidelity? It is a definite and resounding no.
Here you will find 9 signs that will tell you that a marriage no longer has a solution. Keep reading and discover what they are if you have questions about yours.
Is your partner leaving and you don't know how to lead a long-distance relationship? Here we give you 4 tips to do it and not lose confidence in your partner.
We present you four ways and tips to overcome an infidelity in the best way, relieve the pain and move on as soon as possible.
On many occasions it is difficult to avoid discussions about money with your partner, however, there are some keys to knowing how to handle this situation .
Orbiting is a term used to describe a phenomenon in couple relationships; not disappear altogether from a person's life after they have finished.
Tantric sex is a way of having sex, which can offer you and your partner the possibility to reach another level of ecstasy.