How to get my ex back in 8 steps
Throughout our lives we have had more than one relationship, which on some occasion has not gone well for us, which probably caused us suffering and depression. Likewise, heartbreak can cause our spirits to decrease to the point that we do not want to be with another partner again, since it is not easy to trust and love another person again and that those feelings are reciprocal.
The same thing happens when we commit a fault during the relationship, be it infidelity, abuse, lack of respect, humiliation and lies, because by committing any of these acts the trust and love we have for our partner deteriorates, so much so. that the courtship or marriage can end.
Getting my ex back is usually a difficult problem to solve, especially if they have been together for years, because they will have already deposited many things and feelings in the relationship, they probably also had plans for the future or that many of them had already fulfilled them. In the same way, getting your ex back will be easy depending on how the relationship ended, so below we will show you how to get my ex back in 8 steps:
Get my ex back in 8 steps
1. Analyze the mistakes you made: If you want to get your ex back, it is important that you start analyzing the mistakes you made during the relationship, because it is from there that you will realize what you should improve and what you should not do again. Once you realize what you were wrong about and start to improve, your ex-partner will notice and if there is still love, they will begin to give in a little more. It is important to be honest with ourselves and recognize when we are wrong.
2. Dedicate time: If the relationship ended because they did not share together as a couple, it is important that you keep in mind that time in a relationship is essential. Dedicating time to him does not necessarily mean that they spend all day and every day together, because it is necessary to keep in mind that they have responsibilities to fulfill. They can pay for a day in a hotel or hostel, go out to dinner after finishing the working day or pick up. Believe it or not, they are minimal details that make a difference and that your ex-partner will keep in mind.
3. Show that you want to change: If you want to get your ex back you must show that you want to change, that person notices that you have good intentions and that you are being totally sincere, although everything will depend on the damage you have done, if it was something small but that generated nonconformity, because you still have time to get your ex back.
4. Improve communication and understanding: Many relationships tend to end because they do not establish a dialogue between them, do not solve problems properly or listen to each other. Improving communication and understanding must be fundamental, because it is through this that you learn to know your partner better and know what is right and wrong, what he likes and what he doesn't.
5. Being an attentive person: Wanting your ex back is not only related to treating him nicely, that you want to change and others, because being an attentive person is also important; If you didn't take it into account during the relationship and that caused the breakup to happen, you can start now while you're trying to get her back. Asking how he is, if he feels better now, if he needs a favor or houses like that, is what makes you an attentive person who is always aware of even the smallest detail.
6. The no contact rule: This is what you need to pay attention to. The no contact rule is that you should be careful and walk away from your ex partner about 20 days after you have broken up. No calls, messages, harassing him on social networks or going to sites he knows he attends, because he will feel as if you were spying. You can start sending a message as long as the relationship has ended due to small details and it will be that person who will decide if they want to continue the conversation and what happens later.
7. Be positive: Believe it or not, an important detail to get your ex back is to be positive, because if that person notices that you no longer have the same positivism and good attitude to recover, restructure and improve the relationship, well she'll just put that aside and would rather stay single than get back together with you. Be positive, show that you really want them to be a couple again.
8. Ask for forgiveness: If you still love your ex-partner and you truly feel the desire for both of you to want to return, it is necessary to ask for forgiveness for any fault you have committed and as long as it has been minor, because forgiving is a noble gesture of those people who recognize that they have made a mistake and therefore do not want to lose that special being that accompanies their days.
On the other hand, it is necessary to take into account that you can follow these steps to recover your ex as long as the causes you have committed were not serious, that it did not cause pain or suffering in either of the two, because in addition to that it would be like going back to open the wound, it is a lack of consideration towards your ex-partner that you hurt him.
Wondering how to tell my partner that I am pregnant is an exciting, satisfying and nerve-wracking moment, because we will be parents soon
It is advisable to continue having contact with the former partner as long as there are children involved, family businesses, projects, lawsuits and debts.
Identifying how emotional dependence affects the couple relationship allows us to alert ourselves that we have to get to know the person before they become a couple
The signs that your partner is psychologically abusing you will allow you to identify any person who tries to make you fall in love, because you will know with what intention they will approach
One of the ways to know that we are ready to get married is that both know that they are in love with each other, love is important to take the step
Some say that it is not possible to forgive an infidelity, due to the pain generated by having been cheated on, so it is better for them to end the relationship